Anandadhara Scheme Application Process
National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) under the Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD) of Government of India. The West Bengal Government launched this scheme named ANANDADHARA the Honorable Chief Minister on 17th May, 2012. The main Goal of this Anandadhara Scheme to reduce poverty skillfully impowering them.
Goal of Anandadhara Scheme:
- The agenda is to mobilize the rural poor and vulnerable people into self- managed, federated institutions and support them for livelihood collectives.
- In addition, the poor would be facilitated to achieve increased access to their rights, entitlements and public services, diversified risk and better social indicators of empowerment.
- To further these objectives, WBSRLM (West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission), a registered society under the Society Registration Act 1860 has been formed the Government of West Bengal to implement the National Rural Livelihood Mission in the state.
Silent Features of Anandahara Scheme:
- Universal Social Mobilization – Saturation Approach
- Institution Building
- Capacity & Skill Building
- Building a pro-poor financial sector
- Livelihoods promotion
- Rural Self Employment Training Institutes
- Infrastructure Creation and Marketing Support
- Convergence, Partnership & Linkage
- Sensitive Support Structures
Anandadhara Scheme Application Process:
If you also want to be a part of Anandadhara Scheme, then You can apply through the given form below. Be careful while filling up the form. Fill the form carefully to be a part of this great initiative Government of West Bengal under the National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) under the Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD) of Government of India.
How to download Anandadhara Scheme Application Process form?
If you want to be a part of Anandadahara Scheme then you can Download this form. Fill the form and submit it to the authority.